Tuesday, January 3, 2012

-meet the deals. i just did.

kinda fun to shoot a non referral family. kelly's a fan of my blog.
that's such an interesting way to meet people.
anyways- here they are- this gorgeous family.
i had no idea what they looked like prior to the shoot and as i stood on a street corner in prescott, az waiting for them, i had my fingers crossed TIGHTLY!
what a pleasant surprise it was to see that tall drink of water with his cute blonde wife and perfect little man walking down the sidewalk straight towards me.
and the best part- they were SO low key.
no fussin'. no fightin'.
this was their first family shoot and they were up for everything.
what a perfect way to end my az weekend. xox







1 comment:

  1. Your photos are amazing!! I love them!=) Congrats on your baby girl!!

    ReplyDelete